The brilliant fall colors in Wisconsin’s Door County attract tourists from near and far, and this area has received a fair share of accolades for its impressive fall foliage. Door County has been singled out by such travel authorities as TripAdvisor and Travel + Leisure as one of the country’s top fall foliage destinations. Wherever you look, you’ll be surrounded by eye candy on this gorgeous Wisconsin peninsula.
• 3 Night Stay at a Rawley’s Bay Resort
• Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant Dinner
• Fish Boil Dinner
• Ferry Boat Trip to Washington Island
• Guided Tour of Lambeau Field
• 1 night stay in Green Bay
• Transportation in Luxury motorcoach
• 4 Breakfasts & 2 Included Dinners
• Tour of the National Railroad Museum
• Services of a Professional Tour Director and Bus Driver
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, phone calls
• Tips to tour director & bus driver
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.
PER PERSON RATES
$867 per person sharing
Deposit: $200 per person at time of booking
Travel Insurance: $39 per person. Full refund without travel insurance up until September 27th. With travel insurance, full refund anytime.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund available until two weeks before departure date. After that date refunds available ONLY with trip insurance.
October 8-12, 2018
Beautiful Door County Fall Foliage!
Per Person Double Occupancy