CIVIL WAR PILGRIMAGE & WASHINGTON D.C. AT CHERRY BLOSSOM TIME
Per Person Double/Triple Occupancy
March 23-29, 2023
Join Jeanie’s Journeys for a very special tour to our nation’s capital at the most beautiful time of the year ~ Cherry Blossom Time! Then head with Captain Lawrence Frederickson of the 1st Minnesota Civil War Volunteers into the past to visit Bull Run and Gettysburg!
• Motor-coach transportation
• Non-Stop Flights
• 1 Free checked suitcase
• 6 nights lodging
• 9 meals: 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners
• Guided Touring in Washington D.C. See The WWII Memorial, Capitol Hill, Embassy
Row, Korean War Veterans Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, the Smithsonian,
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and much more!
• Guided Tour of Gettysburg and Bull Run with a Costumed Civil War expert
• Admission to the Battlefield Museum & Cyclorama
• Admission to George Washington’s Mount Vernon Estate & Garden
• Services of a professional tour director throughout
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, checked luggage, hotel extras or transportation to bus pick up gathering places
• Tips to tour director & bus driver
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
PER PERSON RATES
$1,998 double occupancy
$2,298 8single occupancy
Deposit: $200 per person at time of booking
Travel Insurance: $140 Double per person $161 Single
due within 3 weeks of booking additional due at time of booking (Non-Refundable) by anytime at link at top of page
Cancellation Policy: Full refund for land portion without insurance up until Jan 15, 2023. Refund after that date, refund based on recoverable expenses. With insurance, full refund with the exception of amount paid for insurance. See details on Jeanie’s Journeys website.
Travelers Needing Special Assistance
You must report any disability requiring special attention to Jeanie’s Journeys at the time the reservation is made.* Jeanie’s Journeys will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of tour participants. It is strongly recommended that persons requiring assistance be accompanied by a companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the assistance. Neither Jeanie’s Journeys nor its personnel, nor its suppliers, may physically lift or assist clients into transportation vehicles. If a traveler thinks he or she might need assistance during a trip, he or she should call Jeanie’s Journeys to determine what assistance might reasonably be given. Jeanie’s Journeys cannot provide special individual assistance to tour members with special needs for walking, dining, airport assistance or other routine activities.
*To request a wheelchair accessible room on a cruise, the traveler or person sharing the room must have a recognized disability that alters a major life function and requires the use of a mobility device and the use of the accessible features provided in the wheelchair accessible stateroom.