August 7-16, 2019
Per Person Double Occupancy
Head out on an expedition with Jeanie's Journeys this Summer in Alaska. Take in all the natural beauty of the 49th state when you visit Ketchikan, Juneau, Glacier National Park & more of this spectacular wilderness.
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner (with midnight snacks!) on-board the cruise ship
• 2 Breakfasts in Anchorage
• Enjoy a tour of Anchorage and travel north to Talkeetna.
• Round-trip nonstop airfare from Minneapolis to the west coast & back
• Visit Ketchikan, the “Salmon Capital of the World”
• Visit Juneau, considered the nation’s most beautiful capital city
• Visit Skagway, founded during the Gold Rush of 1898
• Cruise through the Hubbard Glacier
• Visit Icy Strait Point, home of the Huna Tlingit Native Americans.
• 7 Nights on-board Celebrity Cruise Line’s “Millennium” ship
• Spend 2 nights in Wasilla & Seattle
• Visit Iditarod Trail Headquarters & learn about this famous race
• All transportation between port, airport and hotels throughout
• Services of a professional tour director throughout
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, phone calls
• Tips to tour director & bus driver
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.
PER PERSON RATES:
Inside $2,257 Single Occupancy $2,998
Oceanview $2,747 Single Occupancy $3,987
Veranda $3,987 Single Occupancy $4,967
Deposit: $1,000 per person at time of booking
Travel Insurance: $325 additional per person due at time of booking
Final Payment: Within 30 days of booking
Cancellation Policy: Call Jeanie for details
91 days or more: Deposit Amount forfeited
90 to 46 days prior: 30% of tour cost forfeited
45 to 16 days prior: 50% of tour cost forfeited
15 to Day of Departure: 100% of tour cost forfeited
No refund on unused portions of the tour
We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance Plan to protect your investment.