A CULTURAL ADVENTURE!
Per Person Double Occupancy Inside Cabin
November 6-13, 2017
A Meeting of People. And Cultures.
Your Celestyal cruise itinerary to the Cuban port cities of Havana, Cienfuegos, and Santiago de Cuba is authorized under current people-to-people travel guidelines as set forth by the U.S. government. As a Celestyal traveler, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with the artists, musicians, business owners, and families who make up the fabric of Cuban society. As you engage with the Cuban people, you’ll also experience the sights and sounds of their beautiful country: the Spanish and French colonial architecture, classic American cars, traditional Cuban music and dance, the coastal fortresses and tall cathedrals, and the cannons on San Juan Hill. Every night, you’ll return to the comforts of the Celestyal Crystal, where are all the details of getting from location to location in Cuba are taken care of. Enjoy the sights, the sounds, tastes and rhythms of everyday life and relax knowing that virtually all the costs, including meals, lodging, alcoholic drinks and daytime shore excursions, are already planned for you and covered in the price of your Celestyal journey.
A Real Adventure. To the Real Cuba.
If you’re serious in your desire to see the real Cuba from the inside, through the eyes of the Cuban people themselves, this is your invitation to join us. With your help, Celestyal’s pioneering cultural exchange voyages to Cuba can create new bridges of awareness and understanding between our two countries.
PER PERSON RATES
Inside Cabin: $3470(Per Person Sharing)
Outside Cabin: $3930(Per Person Sharing)
Balcony Cabin: $4670(Per Person Sharing)
Price is per person sharing. Please ask about single rate.
Travel Insurance: $190 per person additional
What’s included in your cruise fare to Cuba? Just about
• 3 1/2 days of shore excursions, including stops in Havana,
Santiago de Cuba and Cienfuegos.
• Shipboard travel between ports, so you can spend your travel time
relaxing by the pool, not sitting on a bus.
• Three meals a day, including all lunches onshore with Alcoholic beverages included.
• 7 nights in a comfortable cabin aboard the Celestyal Crystal, so you
only have to unpack once.
• Pricing does not include airfare to Havana. Please call for pricing.
• Pricing includes tips to Celestyal Cruise line staff.
• Services of a professional tour director and bus driver throughout
• Optional sightseeing
• Meals, Otherwise not listed on itinerary
• Phone calls
• Tips to tour director & bus driver
• Any Other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.
$500 per person at time of booking
FINAL PAYMENT: October 1, 2017
Full Refund up until 2 months before departure With Travel Insurance, Full Refund at any time.