PER PERSON RATES:
Inside $1,998 Single Occupancy $3,036
Outside $2,362 Single Occupancy $3,460
Balcony $3,799 Single Occupancy $5,587
Deposit: $500 per person at time of booking
Travel Insurance: $200 additional per person
Cancellation Policy: Call Jeanie for details
• 91 days or more: Full Refund
• 90 to 46 days prior: 30% of tour cost
• 45 to 16 days prior: 50% of tour cost
• 15 to Day of Departure: 100% of tour cost
• No refund on unused portions of the tour
We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance Plan to protect your investment.
May 23- June 1, 2018
Per Person Double Occupancy
Head out on an expedition with CrossPoint Tours this Summer in Alaska. Take in all the natural beauty of the 49th state when you visit Ketchikan, Juneau, Glacier National Park & more of this spectacular wilderness.
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner (with midnight snacks!) on board the cruise ship
• 2 Breakfasts in Anchorage
• Enjoy a tour of Anchorage and travel north to Talkeetna.
• Roundtrip nonstop airfare from Minneapolis to the west coast & back
• Visit Ketchikan, the “Salmon Capital of the World”
• Visit Juneau, considered the nation’s most beautiful capital city
• Visit Skagway, founded during the Gold Rush of 1898
• Cruise through the Hubbard Glacier
• Visit Icy Strait Point, home of the Huna Tlingit Native Americans.
• 7 Nights on-board Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s Radiance of the Seas
• Spend 2 nights in Anchorage, Alaska’s most cosmopolitan city
• Visit Iditarod Trail Headquarters & learn about this famous race
• Ride the Alaska Railroad from Anchorage to Seward.
• Services of a professional tour director throughout
• Airfare from hometown (Call Jeanie if you need assistance finding affordable airfare)
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, phone calls
• Tips to tour director & bus driver
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.