Affordable China Adventure!
November 11-20, 2020
Per Person Double Occupancy
Our first ever tour to China! Join us for this 10 day tour to Beijing, Wuxi, Shanghai & more! See UNESCO sites like the Great Wall & immerse yourself in thousands of years of culture.
All foreign nationals traveling to the People’s Republic of China (PRC) must travel on a valid passport with at least six (6) months remaining validity after the entry date into China. A tourist visa will be secured for you by Jeanie’s Journeys
No inoculation is mandatory for your trip to China. However, we remind you that traveling in China does require certain precautions.
Most seasoned travelers get immunized for Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus.
• Round trip Airfare
• 8 Nights Hotel Accommodations in China
• 18 Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 3 Lunch & 5 Dinners (including airline meals)
• Professional Tour Director
• English speaking Local Guides
• Deluxe Air Conditioned Motor coach
• Sightseeing & Admissions per Itinerary
• Hotel Transfers & Baggage Handling (1 checked bag per person)
• Services of a Professional Tour Director Throughout
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, phone calls, hotel extras
• Tips to Tour Director & Bus Driver
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
PER PERSON RATES
$1,998 Double Occupancy $2,448 Single
THIS TOUR REQUIRES A PASSPORT!
Final Payment: September 1, 2020
Deposit: $500 per person at time of booking
Travel Insurance: $175 per person. Travel insurance cost is not refundable.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund for land portion without insurance up until May 1st. Refund after that date refund based on recoverable expenses. With insurance, cancel for medical reason ONLY