June 1-10, 2023
Per Person Double Occupancy
Head out on an expedition with Jeanie's Journeys this Summer in Alaska. Take in all the natural beauty of the 49th state when you visit Ketchikan, Juneau, Glacier National Park & more of this spectacular wilderness.
• Round-trip nonstop airfare from Minneapolis
• Breakfast, lunch & dinner (with midnight snacks!) on-board the cruise ship
• Spend 2 nights in the Anchorage Area
• Visit Ketchikan, the “Salmon Capital of the World”
• Visit Juneau, considered the nation’s most beautiful capital city
• View Denali Mountain from the closest possible point
• Visit Talkeetna, a true Alaskan town
• Enjoy a short tour of Vancouver
• Cruise through the Hubbard Glacier
• Full Day Cruising at Glacier Bay National Park
• Visit Icy Strait Point, home of the Huna Tlingit Native Americans.
• 7 Nights on-board Majestic Princess ship
• Visit Iditarod Trail Headquarters & learn about this famous race
• All transportation between port, airport and hotels throughout
• Services of a professional tour director throughout
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, phone calls
• Tips to tour director & bus driver & cruise staff
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.
PER PERSON RATES:
Inside $2,998 Single Occupancy $3,998
Oceanview $3,684 Single Occupancy $5,043
Veranda $3,934 Single Occupancy $6,868
Deposit: $500 per person at time of booking
Travel Insurance: $325 additional per person due at time of booking
Final Payment: April 1, 2023
Cancellation Policy: Call Jeanie for details
90 to 46 days prior: 30% of tour cost forfeited
45 to 16 days prior: 50% of tour cost forfeited
15 to Day of Departure: 100% of tour cost forfeited
No refund on unused portions of the tour
We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance Plan to protect your investment.
Travelers Needing Special Assistance
You must report any disability requiring special attention to Jeanie’s Journeys at the time the reservation is made.* Jeanie’s Journeys will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of tour participants. Such participants, however, should be aware that the Americans with Disabilities Act is inapplicable outside of the United States and facilities outside the United States for disabled individuals are limited. It is strongly recommended that persons requiring assistance be accompanied by a companion who is capable of and totally responsible for providing the assistance. Neither Jeanie’s Journeys nor its personnel, nor its suppliers, may physically lift or assist clients into transportation vehicles. If a traveler thinks he or she might need assistance during a trip, he or she should call Jeanie’s Journeys to determine what assistance might reasonably be given. Jeanie’s Journeys cannot provide special individual assistance to tour members with special needs for walking, dining, airport assistance or other routine activities.
*To request a wheelchair accessible room on a cruise, the traveler or person sharing the room must have a recognized disability that alters a major life function and requires the use of a mobility device and the use of the accessible features provided in the wheelchair accessible stateroom.