Adventure in Door County-
The “Cape Cod” of the Midwest!
Per Person Double/Triple Occupancy
September 5-9, 2022
Jeanie's Journeys Lambeau Field
Jeanie's Journeys Door County
Join Jeanie’s Journeys to The Cape Cod of the Midwest! Door County stretches from about 15 miles south of Sturgeon Bay to the islands that lie off the northern tip of the Door Peninsula. Wisconsin’s most conspicuous feature extends like the spout of a teapot into Green Bay & Lake Michigan. Its rugged landscape dotted with fishing villages, beaches, farms & orchards resembles New England.
• 3 Night Stay at a Rowley’s Bay Resort
• International Dinner
• Fish boil Dinner
• Ferry Boat Trip to Washington Island
• Guided Tour of Lambeau Field
• 1 night stay in Green Bay
• Transportation in Luxury motor coach
• 4 Breakfasts & 2 Included Dinners
• Tour of the National Railroad Museum
• Services of a Professional Tour Director and Bus Driver
• Non included meals; tips to the Tour Director/Bus Driver; or any other items not specifically mentioned as included in itinerary.
PER PERSON RATES
$1,198 double/triple occupancy
$1,398 single occupancy
Deposit: $200 per person
Travel Insurance: $130 additional per person Non-Refundable
Cancellation Policy: : Full refund up until one month before departure, cancellation after then will be recoverable expenses. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended!