Land Cruising in Mexico
January 21-27, 2021
Per Person Double
*** Valid Passport required
Join Jeanie & Dave from Jeanie’s Journeys on an amazing tour to Mexico. Since cruise ships are not operating currently, we decided to take you on a Land Cruise with everything included! Join us for a Fantastic Time!
• All food and drink at the resort
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and SNACKS)!
• Upgrade to Preferred Club with private pool and
• Tours to Isla Mujeres, Akumal, to visit the Sea Turtles
• Round-trip Airfare to Cancun
• One piece of checked luggage on the plane
• Transfers from the resort to the airport and back
• Theme nights, beach parties and Live musical
• Stage shows at outdoor theater, Spanish lessons
• Cooking and cocktail classes, Wine and tequila
• Tons of activities including: Golf (reduced green fees),
Snorkeling, Zipline & much more!
• Services of a Professional Tour Guide and Drive
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, phone calls, hotel extras or transportation to bus pick up gathering places
• Tips to tour director
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
PER PERSON RATES
$1,998 double occupancy
Call for Pricing single occupancy
Deposit: $500 per person at time of booking
Travel Insurance: $180 additional due at time of booking (Non-Refundable) For Cancel For Any Reason $265
Final Payment Due: November 1, 2020
Cancel 90 days before departure date| 75% refund of monies paid after initial deposit
Cancel 60 days before departure date| 50% refund of monies paid after initial deposit
Cancel 30 days before departure date| 25% refund of monies paid after initial deposit
Cancel anything less than 30 days before departure date| no refund of monies paid after initial deposit
If you have an emergency or other related issue that causes you to cancel travel but did not purchase travel insurance, please call Jeanie to discuss options.
Deposits are refundable, however this does not mean that you can only pay deposit and not make any payments on your tour. All cancellations must be in writing and received at least 10 days before departure date. You may call to let us know you are cancelling but we also require them to be made in writing.