Journey to Antarctica:
The White Continent
Per Person Double Occupancy
January 17-30, 2021
Join Jeanie’s Journeys for a once in a lifetime tour Bucket List Tour. Visit the continent of Antarctica. Be amongst world class experts. Explore under the sure guidance of an expedition leader, 8 veteran naturalists, a National Geographic photographer plus a Lindblad-National Geographic certified photo instructor, an undersea specialist, a Global Perspectives guest speaker, a video chronicler & a wellness specialist. Hurry Spots are limited!
• Round Trip Airfare from MSP to Buenos Aires
• Air Taxes & Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
• 12 Breakfasts, 12 Lunches, 10 Dinners
• 2 Nights in Beunos Aires (One night before sailing and one night at l of tour)
• Discover multitudes of Antarctic wildlife including seals, whales, albatross & Chinstrap, Gentoo & Adelie penguins.
• Enjoy nearly 24 hours of sunlight as you absorb your surroundings ashore & from the expedition ship’s many observatory decks.
• Enjoy a tour of Buenos Aires, the “Paris of South America.”
• Cruise through the waters of Antarctica on a fully stabilized polar expedition ship.
• Cross the Drake Passage, a milestone for any adventurer!
• Savor fresh & varied meals aboard the expedition ship
• Services of a professional tour director throughout
• Cancellation Waiver & Insurance
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, phone calls
• Tips to tour director & bus driver
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.
PER PERSON RATES: (Pricing for Double Occupancy, Single space VERY limited)
Lower Outside $18,999 Main Deck $19,999
Middle Outside $20,549 Upper Outside $21,799
Deposit: $750 per person at time of booking (Non-Refundable) A second deposit of $1,000 per person is due by July 17, 2020 Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
Cancellation Waiver & Travel Protection: $975 additional per person due at time of booking. Non-refundable.
Final Payment: September 17, 2020
More than 120 days prior to departure: nonrefundable deposits will be retained.
120 - 90 days prior to departure: 60% of land or cruise price
89 - 0 days prior to departure: 100% of land or cruise price
Once deposited, you have 7 days to send us written consumer consent or withdraw consent and receive a full refund.
(See registration form for consent.)
IMPORTANT CONDITIONS: Your price is subject to increase prior to the time you make full payment. Your price is not subject to increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees.
We highly recommend that you purchase Travel Insurance Plan to protect your investment.