July 4th Cruise on the Queen Mary 2
June 28- July 6, 202
Per Person Double Occupancy
Celebrate the 4th of July with Jeanie’s Journeys on the famous Cunard Line’s Queen Mary 2. This 9 day tour includes an 8 day Cruise that will take you along the East Coast with a special stop in Boston Harbor for it’s fantastic fireworks display. Enjoy the fireworks from the deck of your luxury Cruise Ship & celebrate Independence Day in style! Also included is a pre cruise day & night in New York City!
*** MUST HAVE A VALID US PASSPORT FOR THIS TOUR
• Round trip airfare from MSP (flights from other cities available~ please call for pricing)
• 1 Night Hotel in NYC area
• Lunch in Central Park
• Admission to the Empire State Building
• All meals on board the Queen Mary 2
• All transportation within the NYC area
• Optional sightseeing, meals not listed in itinerary, phone calls
• Shore excursions
• Tips to Tour Director, Bus Driver & Cruise Staff
• Any other items not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary
PER PERSON RATES
Call for Single Pricing
Deposit: $770 per person at time of booking
Travel Insurance: $425 per person. Cancel For Any Reason Insurance. Travel insurance cost is not refundable.
"Any Reason" is defined by Travel Insured, see plan documents for details
Cancellation Policy: Full refund only with travel insurance.